Friday, July 15, 2011

I will be posting a lot more posts!

To start off with, this will be my portfolio - ChicFashion98's porfolio. I'll regularly post photos, makeovers and etc that I have personally done myself. I would love to get noticed by a Stardoll modelling agency! So if you own one, don't hesitate to contact me. I am a non-ss as well. I have had more than a years exprience on SD and I follow lots of blogs! <3

So if you are looking for a doll to put in your album, scenery, blog or magazine, I would absolutely love the opportunity. I am reliable and wont let you down. I am often on Stardoll.
I am willing to get noticed and to represent non-SS as well. I would like to also work on a blog or magazine (even if it is just in an album!) as a writer or model.


Don't forget you can add me on SD, I love seeing all your unique suites and dolls and most of all, making new friends!


Thankyou for reading,
Chic xox

No comments:

Post a Comment